This document was last updated on May 24, 2018.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Sai Water and its divisions and companies (collectively “Sai Water”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing this site, you acknowledge and fully understand Sai Water Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Sai Water Privacy Statement.
Sai Water website may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Others who participate in Sai Water services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of any third party before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE THE FOLLOWING DATA RIGHTS:
• Right to request deletion of personal information: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you provided we do not need to retain the information for legitimate business or legal reasons. To request that your information be deleted from our system, please send an email with your request to email@example.com. Once the request has been received, you may be asked to provide additional identifying information for verification purposes before your request can be accommodated.
• Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information: Sai Water does not sell customer information to third parties.
• Right to non-discrimination for the exercise of your privacy rights: Sai Water respects and values the privacy rights of our consumers, and we do not discriminate against customers who exercise their privacy rights under California law or any other law.
• Authorized Agent: As a California consumer, you have the right to have someone else make requests for you under the CCPA.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Sai Water collects certain information from and about its users in three different ways: directly from our web server logs, the user, and with cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website(s), we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
Sai Water reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into a Nelsen site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information
Visitors to our website can register to purchase products. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a product, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
Will your data be shared?
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
At times, we may share a customer story, case study, or testimonial. These usually contain personal names and information. We obtain permission for any personal information we share prior to posting.
The following are third-party tools and systems we may use for providing services and communications that would have your personal identifiable information:
How will the information be used?
Any personally identifiable information we collect from you will be used to fulfill your request for more information from us, to fulfill and deliver services you have requested, or to provide updates to you regarding our products and services.
How long will the information be stored?
Unless you specifically request, we keep data secured indefinitely in order to keep data integrity within our systems and for historical reporting.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to contact us to have your data corrected, deleted, and provided for portability. You also have the right to receive a copy of the personally identifiable data we have stored.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Sai Water has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.